Exclusive Territory Partners
We are pleased to announce a revolutionary program at The Registrar Company Inc. In keeping with our business vision, our new program has been designed to increase the value we provide to our clients as well ensure our audit team benefits from their effort. In order to provide improved service and reduced travel costs to our clients, we have created our Territory Program for Auditors.
In a nutshell, the program allows experienced auditors to work with us in an exclusive territory throughout North America creating financial equity as they provide auditing services to our clients located throughout the territory. The auditor will provide direct auditing services to our clients.
The program has been designed to provide an exit strategy for auditors that want to retire and receive something for their years of auditing and providing clients with great service. Our program allows you to “sell” your book of business in our exclusive territory.
We continue to try and provide real value added service to our clients and our audit team. We feel this program will remove one of the common issues for our clients – expensive travel costs while substantially providing both short and long term benefits for auditors that join the program.
We are looking to develop the best team of local auditors in assigned exclusive territories that will become our “go to” auditor in a given territory or region. We believe the program will benefit our client base by reducing travel costs, but also provide significant benefits to our team of auditors.
Here are some of the elements of the program:
- All TRC accreditation rules will continue to apply to our auditors regardless of where they are located. Each auditor that is part of the program will need to be qualified to TRC prior to being accepted into the program.
- We have designed over 90 specific territories throughout North America that are currently available. Each territory is an exclusive territory. All work in the territory will become assigned to the local auditor. TRC will continue it’s marketing efforts throughout North America to develop real opportunities in each territory.
- Participating auditors will receive 65% of the daily audit rate for every day they audit.
- The cost for an exclusive territory is $15,000. The auditor will own the territory and be able to sell the book of business. This provides some long-term equity for the auditors that are part of the program.
For additional information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditors (Canada & US)
The Registrar Company, Inc. (TRC) was established in 1996 and accredited by ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) in 1997. It continues today to being one of the most respected and value-added Registrars providing registration and training services to many organizations located throughout North America. With offices in Dallas, Texas and Guelph, Ontario, we currently provide registration services to the following standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- AS 9120
- AS 9100
- OHSAS 18001
We are looking for a number of auditors throughout North America:
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 located in Guelph, Ontario
- AS9100/ AS9120 located in Canada and Texas
- ISO 9001, HACCP auditor located in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 located in Alberta
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience in a position related to management systems. Knowledge of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 and integrated management system standards is required.
A Bachelors Degree in a related area (Business, Engineering, and Environmental) is required, as well as current certification as a Lead Auditor for the applicable standard. Auditors certified with Exemplar Global are preferred.
You should also possess a high standard of communication skills, both written and verbal. Your ability to provide a common sense and a flexible attitude is essential. The ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions with logical argument while under pressure is an important part of the position.
TRC is looking for AS9100/ AS9120 AEA contract auditors to join our outstanding team of aerospace auditors! We are currently recruiting for auditors in Canada and Texas. Auditors must be listed as an AEA in OASIS.
Please submit a copy of your resume by email to email@example.com
We are looking for a number of individuals and/or organizations to partner with by providing innovative and leading edge training throughout the North American marketplace. The Registrar Company is a full-service Registrar and training organization.
We operate a public and on-site training business throughout North America. We are looking for specific training organizations or individuals that we can partner with to provide training programs throughout United States, Canada and Mexico. If you have a training program that you are interested in licensing to us, please get in touch.
The following subjects are of interest to us:
- ISO related training programs
- Internal audit programs
- External audit programs
- Quality Improvement
- Health and Safety
- Team Building
- Environmental Management
- Manufacturing Improvement
- Lean Improvement
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction
- Management Development
Our partnership involves the following:
- All courses are offered through and branded by TRC
- We license the training materials from the training partner
- Based on the public acceptance of the course, we typically will run it every quarter at a minimum
- All courses will require a course outline that will be posted on the website and used in the marketing of the programs
If you are interested in proceeding, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.