Event Phone: 1 (866) 376-3636
|Registrationshow details +||$1,237.35 (CAD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 6, 2017 10:53 am
Sales End: March 21, 2018 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- March 21, 2018 - March 23, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course is designed for internal auditors, and also includes all of the elements of the Awareness Workshop. The class will review the ISO 14001:2015 standard and how to conduct audits using the process approach. Practical application using a case study and role playing, provides hands-on experience. Participants will walk away with the skills and confidence to plan, conduct, report and communicate results of audits assigned to them.
Following completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Interpret and apply the ISO 14001:2015 standard to your organization
- Understand the sequence and interaction of processes
- Use performance measures to audit for effectiveness
- Create system/process checklists
- Gather objective evidence and determine conformance
- Categorize non-conformance based on risk
- Plan, document, report and follow up on audits assigned to you.
Cost and Duration:
$1237.35 – 3 days
Jen McCormick – 1 (866) 376-3636 ext. 102
Venue: Plano, TX
Venue Phone: 1 800 966 3291Address:
City: Plano, TX Address: 1400 Preston Road, Suite 400, 75093