FMEA 4th Edition Workshop
This session will provide attendees with practical experience reviewing and completing PFMEA’s using the criteria required in the Automotive Failure Modes Analysis Manual 4th Edition Manual.
Upon successful completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Determine the best team
- Review the purpose and value of this core tool
- Be able to create a Process FMEA
- Discuss how the DFMEA links to the PFMEA and other core tools
- Determine the process function requirements and failure modes
- Understand and rank effects for severity
- Use occurrence and detection tables effectively
- Explore the revised formats available for improved readability and use within your organization
- Use FMEA’s as living documents in your organization
Who should attend: Managers, product and sales engineers, quality & supplier engineers, inspectors, team leaders, supervisors, maintenance and materials individuals in your organization.
Evaluation: Certificates of training will be issued for all participants that attend the training and participate in workshops and assigned activities.
Length: 1 Day
Cost: $395.00 (CAD)