Fundamentals of Strategic Planning
Make sure your strategy guides your organization to success.
The course is an overview of the process of strategic planning for those who want a review of the fundamentals of the planning process. Participants will learn the elements of a strategic plan and the process of how it can be successfully implemented throughout the organization.
How you will benefit:
- Understand what objectives of a strategic planning process mean to an organization
- Learn key concepts and the elements involved in strategic planning
- Discover a methodology and approach to develop and implement a strategic plan throughout your organization
- Discover how a strategic plan is embraced throughout the organization
- Recognize techniques companies use to assess their current and future environment
- Identify specific ways employees contribute to their organization’s strategic plan and process
You will learn:
- A complete methodology that can be used to create and implement a strategic plan throughout your organization
- The typical elements of a strategic plan
- How to develop a mission and vision for your organization
- How to develop values and organizational objectives
- The importance of measurement
- How strategy provides direction for employees, customers and stakeholders
- How to assess your operating environment
- How strategy is implemented and deployed effectively throughout your organization
- The value of aligning every member of the organization within the strategic objectives of the organization
Who should attend: Managers and supervisors who want to expand their management skill set and anyone who wishes to become involved in the creation and implementation of a strategic plan.
Length: 1 Day
Cost: $395.00 (CAD)