Today more than ever food safety is on everyone’s mind. Join us for a one day session and learn how to get started in developing a HACCP system for your organization. Programmes such as HACCP advantage empower the industry to accept and share the food safety responsibility through the entire food chain.
Upon successful completion of this program participants will understand:
- What is HACCP?
- Why HACCP?
- General HACCP principles -Use of Codex Alimentarius
- The components of a HACCP System
- Getting management commitment
- Understanding pre-requisite programmes; control programmes, training, operational controls, environmental controls
- What is a HACCP plan
- Know the 3 types of hazards
- The steps to creating HACCP Plans
- Tips and requirements for documenting your HACCP System
- Implementing and maintaining the system
- Establishing a food safety team
- Certification/recognition of your system
Who should attend: This session will be of value for owners, senior managers and supervisors for organizations in the food industry.
Evaluation: Participants will be asked to participate in discussions and workshops. Those who attend the class will be issued a certificate of training.
Length: 1 day
Cost: $395.00 (CAD)