ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
The Environmental Management Systems Internal Auditor course teaches the principles and practices of effective environmental management systems and process audits in accordance with the ISO 14000 series of standards and ISO 19011:2002, “Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing.”
In this three-day course, experienced instructors assist students in developing a high proficiency with environmental management system concepts. Role-play exercises provide students with practical experience in conducting internal audits.
Following completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Understand the Purpose of the ISO 14001:2004 Series of Standards
- Identify Aspects and Impacts
- Understand the Role of the Audit Process
- Understand Auditor Competencies
- Plan, Conduct, and Report Audit Results
- Determine and Communicate Non-Conformances
Who should attend: Environmental Management Representatives, Auditors from other disciplines, Quality Directors, Health, Safety and Environmental Managers, and Cross-functional team members of an implementation project.
Evaluation: Each participant is required to achieve a passing grade on a test of understanding.
Length: 3 Days
Cost: $1,095.00 (CAD)