ISO 9001:2015 Awareness
The ISO 9001:2015 Awareness course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9000 series of standards, and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry. This is a course to provide basic understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The course structure incorporates presentations and interactive discussions.
Following completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Understand Quality Management Definitions, Concepts and Guidelines
- Understand the Purpose of the ISO 9000 Series
- Understand the Requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Understand the Eight Quality Management Principles
- Understand the Process Approach
- Recognize the Role of Management
- Recognize the Benefits of a Quality Management System
Who Should Attend: Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of the ISO 9000 series of standards, Quality Professionals/Consultants, Managers, Management Representatives, and Engineers.
Length: 1 day
Venue: TRC Guelph Office – 335 Laird Rd., Unit 9, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, N1G 4P7
Ready to book a training session? Looking for more information? Fill out the form below and a representative from TRC will get back to you within 1 business day.