OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor
This course teaches the principles and practices of effective health and safety management systems and process audits in accordance with OHSAS 18001:2007.
Following completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand OHSAS 18001 Management Definitions, Concepts and Guidelines
- Understand the Purpose of the OHSAS 18001 Series and Supporting Documents
- Understand the Requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard
- Identify Hazards and Risks
- Understand Auditor Responsibilities
- Perform internal audits of an OH&S system
- Perform follow up to review corrective action
Who should attend: Individuals charged with auditing or maintaining their organization’s OHSAS 18001 health and safety management system.
Cost: $995 (CAD)