Overview of Lean Principles
This seminar describes the five ‘Principles of Lean Business’ in language that makes sense in our current competitive global situations. It addresses not only the need for rapid evolution of the way we have to conduct business but it also takes into consideration the critical role of human capital in the actual implementation of lean tools and techniques. Some of the “take-away’s” are the clear recognition of the types of paradigm shifts that are necessary for successful lean launches and how to create the action plans to release the energy in the workforce to achieve rapid change.
The course duration is half a day. The course will consist of a lecture presentation format with open discussion around participant’s particular situations.
- A concise understanding of the five Principles of Lean Business.
- A rapid action approach for each of the five principles.
- How to develop the trust necessary for the workforce to buy into the change in business practice.
- The specific roles each segment of the population plays in the successful launch of Lean.
- Creation methods for setting organization direction, selection of the best methods and budgeting the resources.
Who Should Attend
The target audience for this course is Owners, Managers, Front Line Supervisors and Lead Hands.
The prerequisite for this level of training would be an Introduction to Lean Course.
Cost of Training
Course fees (per individual) are $295.00 (CAD). This includes all training materials, continental breakfasts, morning snack, lunches and an afternoon snack, as well.