PPAP – 4th Edition Workshop
This session will provide the attendees with the skills to compile or review PPAP packages for your organization. Using examples and situations, the group will become familiar with the various records that are required, and what key information should be included in each record. Use of Ford, GM and Chrysler customer specifics for PPAP is integrated throughout the session.
Upon successful completion of this program participants will:
- Understand the purpose and applicability of the PPAP requirements.
- Know how customer specifics apply.
- Know when PPAP’s are required.
- Know the different PPAP levels and what is required for each.
Know the requirements for:
- FMEA’s & control plans
- Dimensional results
- Performance/Functional results
- Material results
- MSA studies
- Initial process studies and acceptability targets
- Qualified lab information
- Checking aids
- Master samples
- Records maintenance
Who should attend: Quality Engineers & inspectors, team leaders, supplier liaison individuals in your organization that are asked to complete or review PPAP’s.
Evaluation: Certificates of training will be issued for all participants that attend the training and participate in workshops and assigned activities.
Length: 1 Day
Cost: $395.00 (CAD)