This hands-on workshop is designed to provide participants with the skill to determine and document the core processes for their organization as required by ISO 9001:2008. Working in teams, participants will learn key concepts and explore different methods of documenting business management systems. Practical application exercises include completing an actual process map and evaluating it for improvement opportunities and integrating other standards as applicable.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand where a process begins and ends.
- Identify interactions with other processes.
- Use multiple techniques to create process maps.
- Analyze “as is” process maps to determine “should be” processes.
- Describe how process maps help meet the requirements if ISO 9001:2008 and other management systems.
Who should attend: Managers, supervisors, and process owners assigned to improve your quality and environmental systems.
Prerequisites: Attendees will benefit from having some previous exposure to quality systems.
Length: 1 Day