TS 16949:2009 Internal Systems Auditor
This certificate course for internal systems auditors reviews the technical specification in detail and covers the automotive approach to auditing. Practical application using a case study and role playing provides hands-on experience. The program includes application of the core tools (APQP, PFMEA, Control Plans, MSA, SPC and PPAP) and integrating customer-specific requirements into the audit process. This course meets Section 4.39 of the Ford Customer Specific requirements for Internal Auditors.
Following completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Interpret and apply ISO/TS16949:2009 to your organization
- Understand the sequence and interaction of processes
- Use performance measures to audit for effectiveness
- Integrate customer specifics into the audit process
- Describe the three types of audits required
- Create system/process checklists
- Gather objective evidence and determine conformance
- Categorize non-conformance based on risk
- Plan, document, report and follow up on audits assigned to you
- Understand the use of the core tools
- Identify which processes the core tools impact
Who should attend: Individuals who will manage, conduct, or participate in 1st or 2nd party audits.
Prerequisites: A general working knowledge of the core tools and your organization’s specific requirements is beneficial.
Length: 3 days
Cost: $995.00 (CAD)